jazzahead! Special Edition “Overseas Relations”
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) in cooperation with jazzahead! is organizing matchmaking sessions to facilitate networking and to bring together interested potential business partners from the global jazz scene: producers, concert and festival organizers, bookers, artists management agencies, media representatives and musicians.
Leading up to jazzahead! 2021, which will be a digital edition due to the pandemic, a very special Matchmaking Session will be taking place from 10 - 12 March 2021 with several time slots with regard to the different time zones.
Six weeks prior to jazzahead! all 2021 registrees will have the possibility to sign up for this special edition of Matchmaking, it is included in the registration fee.
After the registration for this matchmaking event, the EEN Matchmaking Service will facilitate you in meeting the most promising business partners in pre-scheduled meetings.
The bigger picture: Following this first Matchmaking edition of “Overseas Relations” jazzahead! and EEN will engage the participants in more of these “extra” sessions during the year to ensure a better follow-up and valuable connections even beyond the jazzahead! trade fair format.
Join us! We are looking forward to welcoming you to this first digital Matchmaking Session!
jazzahead! being global
- Overseas partners: Brazil, Canada, Japan, US,
- European partners: Belgium, France, The Netherlands
- If you woud like to become a global partner for our International Relations Matchmaking Special, please get in touch with the jazzahead! team.
Benefit from the unique opportunity to meet partners from the Global Jazz scene:
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event